Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 340

el2_340

Ok let's catch up.

I've started shooting some portraits for a new Region's Bank internal blog that focuses on the positive impacts that their bank has by way of their entire corporation, employees, and customers.

The website is called See The Good and I shot two things specifically for it and they ALSO picked up a story on DIG and used my photos for a multimedia presentation. It's a damn good thing Sarah and I are both customers. Ha. Really, I'm just glad DIG is getting a tiny bit more press.

The above shot is one of my favorites from a story about a guy in Hiram, GA who helped out his community during a bad flood. Poke around the See The Good site to see the story. The story is a bit sombre so it was a nice challenge to create a portrait in which I could not rely on laughter to carry the shot. I guess I do that a lot? It did help develop a rapport with Anthony which lead to several successful portraits. That's always nice.

No comments:

 
All images ©Cary Norton unless otherwise noted